Currently, touchscreen smartphones are in demand, but they are very delicate and prone to wear-tear loss. If you don’t want a delicate phone, there are some good rugged phones available in the market for the more durable rough use.
While shopping for best-rugged cell phones you should look for following features:
1.) Design and Material: Rugged phones are different than normal cell phones. They are bulkier, made of highly durable plastic and rubber with special design. Rugged phones are available in all design clamshell, flip and candy bar but latest best-rugged phones are available in candy bar design.
2.) Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof features.
3.) Display Screen: Nowadays you can get a touchscreen tough phone also. Most rugged phones use Corning Gorilla Glass for rough and tough use of the screen.
4.) Brand: Catapiller and Sonim are the top brands for rugged phones but there are some good rugged phones available from Samsung and Kyocera.
5.) Operating System: Many latest tough phones are smartphones and available with the latest Android OS.
With the above-given features, a rugged phone can survive with very little or even no damage.
Here we’ve rounded up top rugged cellphones on the basis of many expert review ratings, Amazon ratings and above-given features. Some of the top manufacturers of best rugged tough phones are Caterpillar, Kyocera, Sonim, and Samsung.
Check the rugged mobiles at Amazon.com
Top 5 rugged mobile phones are given below:
- High Performance & Fast Speed:With the latest Andorid 7.0 OS,the operation will be more convenient.Speedy and more stable LTE 4G+ whose upload speed can reach 50Mbps,and download speed is go up to...
- 【IP68 Certified Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof】 - With a military-grade body and a durable metal frame, reinforced with durable Corning Gorilla Glass 5, this 5.2 inch rugged smartphone withstand...
- Sonim XP5 - Black - *SCRATCHED, SCUFFED* (AT&T) Clean ESN
- Unlocked phone RG702 Support 2G GSM Frequencies 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and 3G WCDMA Frequencies 900/1900/ 2100 MHz. So please make sure your SIM card support one of these Frequencies before you add it...
- Only 2G Dual Sim (Does Not Work On At&t) Unlocked Any GSM Carrier Desbloqueados GSM (Not Verizon Sprint Net10 or Any CDMA Carrier)