Best Desktops Under $500 – Buying Guide
Sub 500 dollars tower desktops are equipped with around 3 GHz processor, 4 GB – 8 GB RAM, 500 GB – 1 TB hard drive and Windows operating system and all in one desktops are packed with around 1.5 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive, Windows operating system and decent size monitor. These desktops are all-purpose machines good for gaming, students, home users, business.
This list is based on many expert reviews around the internet, Amazon customer reviews and desktops price in-between $400 to $500. Some of the top manufacturers of under 500 dollars desktops are CyberpowerPC, HP, Lenovo and Dell.
Find the best desktops under 500 dollars at Amazon
Top 5 desktops under 500 dollars are given below:
Acer Aspire TC-885-ACCFLi5 Desktop, 8th...
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8400 Processor (Up to 4.0GHz)
- 12GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 2TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive & 8X...
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 - USB 3.1 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gbps), 1 - USB 3.1...
- Windows 10 Home. Wireless LAN Standard - IEEE 802.11ac
Intel NUC 8 Mainstream Kit (NUC8i7BEH) -...
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8559U Processor
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
- M.2 22x42/80 slot for PCIe NVMe or SATA SSD
- 2.5 inches SSD/HDD bay
- Dual Channel DDR4 2400 SODIMM support, 32GB max
New HP Pavilion Desktop with 23" Monitor...
- Bundle includes 23" HD LED Monitor and HP Pavilion 570...
- Intel Core i3-7100 (3.90GHz) | Intel HD Graphics | Windows...
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM | 1TB HDD SATA 7200rpm
- DVD Writer | WiFi 802.11 ac with LAN and Bluetooth 4.2
- 3-in-1 Media Card Reader | 1 x VGA | 1 x HDMI | 3 x USB 3.0...
No products found.
2018 NEWEST Dell Inspiron Mini Desktop,...
Last update on 2021-06-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API