Are you looking for the best monitor for your Mac machine? Here we have listed the top monitors for MacBook Pro / Macbook mini / MacBook Air. Apple MacBook Pro and MacBook Air laptops come with small screen size, MacBook Pro max screen size is 15.4 inches and MacBook Air max screen size is 13.3 inches. So if you need some big size screen to do some important work then you should go for external monitors with these Mac machines.
Features you should look for while selecting a monitor for MacBook Pro or MacBook Mini or MacBook Air:
1. Screen Size: Look for higher screen size, at least 24 inches
2. Screen Quality: Look for Full HD screen, better go for 4K
3. Anti Glare: Screen should be anti-glare.
4. HDMI and USB ports: Look for good numbers of HDMI and USB ports.
5. Latest Features: Look for monitors packed with latest features and display technologies.
Find the top monitor for MacBook Pro or MacBook Mini or MacBook Air at Amazon.com
Top 5 monitors for MacBook Pro or MacBook Mini or MacBook Air
Sceptre C248W-1920R 24" Curved 75Hz...
Dell U2415 24-Inch 1920 x 1200 LED...
ASUS VG248QE 24" Full HD 1920x1080 144Hz...
Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24" Gaming G-SYNC...
LG 34UC80-B 34-Inch 21:9 Curved...
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Last update on 2019-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API