Best Camcorders Under $1500 – Buying Guide
A camcorder is a type of electronic device which is used by the consumer for taking video recordings. It combines both the camera as well as the video recorder which allows capturing photos and even record videos. Although the materials in the market may utilize the colloquial word “camcorder”, the identity of on the package or manual is frequently called “video camera recorder”. If you are planning to buy this camcorder, then you are in the right place for getting information about the specifications and work of camcorder. WI-FI is also enabled in your camcorder company.
Features of best camcorders under 1500 dollars are given below:
1. Memory– Internal Memory inbuilt storage is around 8GB that can be expanded to 64GB. This allows downloading applications in lots of quantities.
2. Special facility– One of the best specifications is that this camcorder offers a dual capturing facility allowing you to capture still images continuously at a time. Overall, this type of phone takes all care of your requirements technically and authorizes you with the vast variety of applications to explore to the core.
3. Touchscreen– This Touch-Screen facility has a standby time of about a day or two and the battery can stand up to numerous minutes when continuously used.
4. Recording– the recording facility provides you the recording with the highest level of quality. It doesn’t matter whether you are capturing the video or taking a picture nearer or far away. The quality remains the same even when you are taking the photo at quite a distance.
5. Progressive mode– the camcorder features the progressive mode which helps you get a higher quality picture and allows using 24 frames in a second which normally most camcorders don’t allow. This recording facility will only be available in this type of camcorders.
6. Slow motion recording– these camcorders permit you in recording a variety of frame rates than you can playback in normal time, adding another best feature explaining why you should buy this product.
7. WI-FI– the built-in technology of WI-FI permits you in sharing your images through wireless mode to a computer. It also helps in virtually uploading the picture to your iOS device free of cost. It even lets you in sharing the HD video in an easy manner, and in a set of different gateways. It even helps in transferring the files to picked FTP servers for supportive backup purpose. It quickly transfers your file which saves your time a lot.
The product is limited in the market and people have already started the booking procedures in order to enjoy capturing their daily moments. The glossy bounded region attracts a huge amount of grime, as well as one, have to wipe it frequently. Astonishingly, handling the camcorder is not quite a big issue and its safe enough if at all dropped. So, you need to have to worry about that. The sufficient availability of products will confuse you in choosing the correct product and that product suits your requirement. The price of these camcorders range within 1500 dollars and some online markets provide huge discounts and free delivery.
Sub $1500 ($1200 – $1500) is a very good price range for prosumer(can be used by beginner level video makers to normal users) HD camcorders. These video cameras are very good for short films, documentaries, and home movies.
Common features of these camcorders are given below:
- Full-HD high video resolution
- Good sensor CMOS, CCD or 3CCD
- High optical zoom
- Large LCD screen
- Lot of manual control options
- Flash media or hard drive storage options
- Excellent low-light performance
Find top camcorders under 1500 dollars at Amazon
Canon, Panasonic, JVC and Sony are the well- known brands in this range. Here we have compiled this list on the basis of expert reviews from many sites like Cnet, PCMag, DigitalTrend, Amazon Customer reviews and ratings, price which is in range of $1200 to $1500 and product specifications and features.
Top 5 camcorders under 1500 dollars are given below:
Sony Handycam FDR-AX100 Wi-Fi 4K HD...
- KIT INCLUDES 11 PRODUCTS -- All BRAND NEW Items...
-  Sony Handycam FDR-AX100 Wi-Fi 4K HD Video...
-  SanDisk 64GB SDXC I U3 Card +  Spare...
-  PD LED Video Light w/ Bracket +  Vidpro...
-  PD 5pc Complete Cleaning Kit +  PD 8 SD...
Canon XA11 Professional Camcorder
- Genuine Canon 20x High Definition Optical Zoom...
- New, Advanced HD CMOS Pro Image Sensor with...
- Full HD 1920x1080 Recording Capabilities
- 3.0-inch LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with Tilt able...
- Video Recording System:Compression: MPEG-4...
Sony HXRMC2500 Shoulder Mount AVCHD...
- Wide angle 26.8mm professional quality Sony G Lens...
- 1/4" back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor offers...
- Built-in 32GB solid state flash drive can store up...
- Up to 95MB/sec speed for the ultimate transfer...
Canon VIXIA HF G20 HD Camcorder with HD...
- 10x HD Video lens (5mm equivalent: 30.4mm - 304mm)...
- Canon HD CMOS Pro Image Sensor (1/3-inch, 1920 x...
- Up to 12 hours of HD recording to 32GB internal...
- Dynamic SuperRange Optical Image Stabilization and...
- Cinama-Look Filter with 9 built-in filters
Canon XA10 Professional Camcorder with...
- Stunning video quality
- Great auto focus
- Efficient on board microphone
- Ultimate low light performance
- Well-built and convenient design
Some other top camcorders under 1500 dollars are given below:
Canon XA10 Professional Camcorder
This camcorder is truly a professional camcorder which can record up to 24 hrs. It has an internal memory of 64GB and recording can be switched automatically to SD card when an internal memory is full. The camcorder is incorporated with super range optical image stabilizer for crisp, clear and shake-free pictures and videos. The Camcorder comes with touch features like touch and track, touch focus and touch exposure for focusing specific areas and providing exposure to it. XA10 comes with genuine Canon 10x HD lens with 8 blade iris and manual focus ring for user control. The camcorder works on Canon’s DIGIC DV III Image Processor which automatically selects the best settings for your pictures and videos. Overall, it is a nice camcorder for professionals, but not for everyone.
Canon VIXIA HF G30 HD Camcorder
Here comes a great camcorder from Canon with 20x HD video lens, 8 blade circular aperture, manual focus ring, 2.91 Megapixel HD CMOS Pro Image Sensor, DIGIC DV 4 Image High-Speed Processor and many more such features which provide excellent image quality, smooth background and easy to control our work. It also allows slow and fast motion recording. Its built-in Wi-Fi helps in sharing your images and videos with friends on social networking sites and transferring them to PC. The pictures and video look awesome in 3.5 touchscreen with a joystick. The camcorder offers dual SD memory card slot for more recordings and in a dual format that is MP4 and AVCHD. The camcorder has long battery life and its audio system is also excellent. Finally, it is a great working camcorder from Canon.
Panasonic HDC-HS900K Camcorder
Panasonic again strikes the market with its awesome camcorder Panasonic HDC-HS900K. The camcorder comes with advances 3 CMOS sensor which allows clear and crisp images even in dark or extra bright conditions. The sensor also works well in reducing noise and providing a true picture. The camcorder has Leica Dicomar Lens for high contrast and resolution thus providing beauty in the images captured. The crystal engine pro helps in processing data into HD and maintains quality without blur. The camcorder is equipped with digital cinema mode and digital cinema color for providing a cinematic view to your work. The camcorder can capture still images with a resolution of 14.2 megapixels and record images and video at 13.3 megapixels. Overall, it is a superb camera with all necessary features providing good results.
Best Camcorders Under $1500 – Conclusion
Reaching the $1500 mark for camcorders brings you some of the most amazing camcorders by the biggest brands like Sony, Canon, JVC and more. And these camcorders make sure you get the most advanced camcorder features out there in the market.
Two camcorders with quite price gap in this category are Sony HDRCX900/B and Sony FDR-AX33; former being the pricier one. HDRCX900/B has 1” Exmor R CMOS sensor with Direct Pixel Readout, which sends maximum 1080p raw video data to the BIONZ X image processor for the best quality output. For image stabilization, you have Optical SteadyShot with Active Mode for producing magnificent videos at 120FPS. For a closer look, the device has 12x Optical Zoom and 24x Clear Image Zoom. 14MP resolution videos and 20MP still image capture indicate the picture clarity in all spheres of photography. And connecting it to your smart devices via WiFi/NFC to transfer photo is even smoother; thanks to the “touch connection” for easy transfer.
Sony FDR-AX33 is available with a complete kit including Camcorder, 128GB Memory card, travel charger, 3 Filters, 2 Batteries, Opteka X-Grip, LED Light, Monopod, Case and Dust cleaning kit. About the camcorder, the FDR-AX33 records videos with 4K resolution at 24MP/30MP and 20.6MP for still images. Full HD videos are recorded at 60FPS for a touch of liveliness in the videos.
To deliver the best quality of media content, Exmor R CMOS Sensor and Bionz X Processor get to work as soon as you take a snap. Pictures don’t lose their quality even a bit, even while zooming due to the perfect 10x Optical Zoom and 20x Clear Image zoom. 3.0 inch touchscreen helps you shoot with precision by displaying the relevant filter, light and shutter information. The high sound quality is as well assured here as the microphone records 5.1 Channel Surround Sound. For transferring stuff you have NFC/WiFi connectivity.
By Canon, you have VIXIA HF G40 and XA10 to meet your professional requirements. And while the HF G40 comes with generic professional camcorder features like 1080p at 60FPS, Advanced HD CMOS Pro Image Sensor with Low-light performance, 20x HD Optical Zoom, FTP Transfer via Wi Fi, 3.5” OLED Viewscreen, Dual SD Card slots, Intelligent Optical Image Stabilization System and more; the XA10 is more of an mid-spec, smart camcorder with functions such as 1080p video recording, Smart Auto, SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer, 64GB Internal Flash storage, Intelligent battery system, Story creator, Cinema Shooting mode, Advanced control over exposure, shutter, aperture, Focus assist and more.
JVC GY-HM170U, in fact, has the most captivating camcorder technology among all others on the list. It records at 4K at up to 60FPS/50 mbps, Dual SDHC/SDXC Memory card slots, 12x Optical zoom, 24x Dynamic zoom, Image stabilization, XLR Audio input stereo microphones, two-position ND filters and more. All in all, this camcorder by JVC is for pro cinema-grade shooting, which offers manual controls over the most radical components.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Last update on 2019-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API